Monday, March 7, 2011

Tired of Winter

Is it just me or has it felt like Winter has been going on for about 23 and half months? ....LOL, alright maybe that was an exaggeration but STILL... 
...ITS BRICK NIPPLES OUTSIDE.


Did you know since that BIG SNOWSTORM after Christmas we have had 56.1 inches of snow?! (thats a real fact, I goggled it lol)


COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS.


I don't know about you....

...but I AM READY for SPRING!



I am officially putting my winter coat in the BACK of the closet...


...and bringing out my Spring Style!

GOODBYE scarfs, gloves, coats, and boots...

HELLO t-shirts, vests, blazers, and Sperrys!


Its all about the details!
Topman polo, Duckhead shorts, Sperrys, hat by Sperry, belt by Amongst Friends, braclet and pants chain by SilkiSmooth, Barbados Wood Necklace by SilkiSmooth

What is going to be your favorite SPRING item?

Whats your Favorite Season?
Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...