Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crunchy Peanut Butter?!?! WELL I NEVER!

It's Always something....

Ok so when you were young did you reallllly like peanut butter (and jelly if u prefer) sammichs?




yeah? well so did i.....

Loveeeeeeed Them.


Nice, smooth, creamy, peanut butter.....great mix until one time my dad made me a peanut butter sammich and it was...
...Crunchy...

Crunchy?!?!?! WTF IS THAT!?!


Peanut Butter, SHOULD NOT Be crunchy.
Peanut Butter should stay the same consistency all the way through! I refuse to chew peanut bits all in the middle of a smooth chew.


GROSS. Chunky Peanut Butter makes me want to die!

NO one should have to HEAR or FEEL a peanut butter sammich *Crunch*...It's WRONG
and its because of that damn Jif.

CHOOSE-Y MOMs CHOOSE JIF, RIGHT?


FUCK THOSE MOMS. FUCK'EM.

WHY?


JIFF SUCKS.

SKIPPY is the only peanut butter that should exist. That's MY vote!


I called my dad last week, asked him to bring me peanut better....he brought JIF.
I deadass went back to Pathmark and returned it. Why? Simple!
Jiff = Unacceptable.



So when you make your decision....


DONT EAT A CRUNCHY MUSHY MESS......
EAT...CHOOSE....ENJOY






2 comments:

  1. omg thats what im sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just had an argument about this the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I feel about the crunchy stuff...No Bueno!!! Let the people know! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...