Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Aftermath

THE AFTERMATH.


So...how was everyones valentines day?
Did you get Exaclty what you wanted...
not quite? 

well you could have gotten...
 their way of telling you that you could use some guidance...
or an everyday reminder that you are gettin chunky...
LOL
but anywho! 




The Fits for the Weekend!



POW! Click the Photo for FULL VIEW

Steppin' out in Style!
Its all about the details...

1. Topman t-shirt, Comune Denim, Adidas Hi Honey,Fitted Hat by New Era MAMA, Belt No brand, Tie by Metropark, Bandana by Disney

2. Topman dress shirt, Guess Vest, Nike Court Force, Pocket Square by SilkiSmooth
3. H&M tuxedo shirt, H&M tuxedo blazer, Comune Denim, Dc Admirals, Porkpie hat by Metropark, Bowtie by SilkiSmooth, Belt by Empire, Handkerchief No Brand, Heart Lapel pin No Brand
4. FCUK polo, F21 cardigan, Guess Jeans, Osiris Rhyme, Tie by Aldo, Bandana by Lime 


 VOTE 4 YOUR FAVORITE BELOW!!!
Which is your Favorite Outfit?
1
2
3
4




  

How was My VDAY?
I made breakfast for my Valentine...
Heart pancakes & eggs SILKI STYLE!


My Valentine took me to IHOP!


I was given my FAVORITE Flower...
it's called [Birds of Paradise]
Pretty sexy for a flower right? lol

Check out my sexy valentine...
Kayte The Monkey...lol


As for the Night, RF Lounge in Manhattan
 --------



I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR VDAY and if you didn't read this ---> Valentine's Day a.k.a SINGLE AWARENESS DAY *CLICK ME*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...