Sunday, February 20, 2011

SUSHI

Went out today for my favoriteee food!
SUSHI at my favorite spot in Brooklyn
 Kaori & I - my Japanese Friend
Check out her blog ---> Kaori's Blog!



 My brother, Seon and I - CHOPSTICK MASTERS lol

We could kill you 5 times before you hit the floor with those 2 sticks LOL


everyting allllright
 MURDERING it lol
Finished with something sweet!

---------------------------
WANT TO TRY SUSHI?

Here's some HELPFUL TIPS for First Timers


1. Try the Cooked Items first: California Rolls are cooked crabmeat and the best introductory choice.


2. Start with something familiar: If you like Tuna Fish or Grilled Salmon, having it as sushi won't be such a stretch. Have you ever had Eel before?..... Probably Not. Then don't make it your first choice!

3. Stick with Rolls until you are comfortable: Jumping straight to something wild can be too intense for some people. Take your time. 

VERY important Fact.

Sushi does not taste the way that you believe fish smells!

Read that again....because people have a hard time believing it.


STILL NERVOUS?

Need a Seasoned Sushi Eater? Take Silki with You.


Dinner's on --->You<--- though! lol

Would you Try Sushi?
Yes, I might try it 
or I already have.
No, I won't.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...